Current Size: 100%
Moving to Work
Moving to Work is a long-term federal pilot program designed to learn whether public housing authorities can serve their communities better with more local discretion over funding allocation, policies, and procedures.
Home Forward is one of only 39 public housing authorities in the country (out of more than 3,000) that have been selected by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and approved by Congress to participate in this program. We have been operating as a Moving to Work agency since April 1, 1999. Visit HUD's website to learn more about Moving To Work.
Annual Plans & Reports
As part of the Moving to Work demonstration project, Home Forward prepares an annual plan and report to HUD.
Click here to read our current, HUD approved, Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Plan.
Currently, we are requesting an amendment to our plan for the fiscal year 2017, that begins in April 2016. We welcome you to comment on the amendment at a public hearing on Tuesday, May 17 at 6:15 pm at the Multnomah County Building, 501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR, 97214. You may also submit written comments to Home Forward, 135 SW Ash Street, Portland, OR 97204, Attention: Bianca Chinn or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to read the amendment.
You can read previous annual plans and reports by clicking on the links below.
- Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report (approval pending)
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report (approval pending)
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report (approval pending)
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2011 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2010 Annual Plan
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2009 Annual Plan